Role: Business Analyst
I am currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join a fast-growing investment management business. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to deliver a variation of projects within their Platform value stream, which could include: developing and upgrading their platform, designing and implementing business systems, process automation, and operational change.
As a Business Analyst, your role will be to drive and support developments across the value stream ensuring that all change is aligned to their strategic goals.
- Writing business and functional specifications.
- Requirement gathering.
- Stakeholder management up to executive level.
- Developing, reporting and reporting on project plans.
- Supporting through full project lifecycle from inception to BAU.
- Experience within financial services.
- Business Analysis experience across full change project lifecycles
- Experience using process modelling tools.
- Experience with senior stakeholder management.
- Understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + bonus and benefits
Location: London, and hybrid working on offer
This is a great opportunity to join thriving business. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com.