Business Analyst - Financial Crime Programme - Insurance
La Fosse Associates are excited to be working with a leading independent, international insurance broker who are undertaking a complex financial crime transformation programme.
As they enter the execution and delivery phase of this multi-faceted programme they are looking to hire experienced Business Analysts who are knowledgeable within Financial Crime and have a solid understanding of the Insurance eco-system.
The Business Analysts will be primarily focussed on one of three workstreams within the programme:
- The set up of a centralised financial crime ops function.
- Working with a chosen vendor to Financial Crime workflows, due diligence and screening solutions.
- Compliance and governance related processes/procedures as they relate to Financial Crime prevention.
Our client requires the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Business Analyst with Insurance (Lloyds Market/ Broking) expertise
- An understanding of workflow implementation projects
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experienced working on a Financial Crime/ Compliance transformation project or programme within Financial Services.
- Knowledgable regarding financial regulations practices
- Experience working in complex programmes
- Able to work closely with external vendors
- Comprehensive API & data warehouse interface would be highly beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate solid commercial accumen
- Comfortable being flexible across a dynamic and evolving programme of high priority
- Financial Crime framework design and 2ndline procedures experience would be hugely beneficial.
£450 -550per day Inside IR35 - 6months+ contract