Business Analyst - Change & Technical
Six Month Initial Contract - Outside IR35
£400-550 Per Day
Our Client (an alternative lender providing business loans to mid-sized UK businesses) are seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing change function on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Head of PMO, this role is critical in supporting the business to articulate requirements, provide gap analysis, define benefits, identify interdependencies, and plan and execute successfully deliver the various projects within the strategic programme agenda, as well as ensuring operational readiness at the point of go-live.
The successful Business Analyst will primarily analyse and support the go live of Mambu, a SAAS Cloud Banking Solution. Experience in at least one end-to-end Mambu implementation project, as well as a fundamental understanding of Mambu as a financial instrument is essential to be successful in this role.
- Utilise experience on previous Mambu projects to analyse & support the Mambu Go Live
- Identify risks, issues and dependencies, log them appropriately and appropriate action to minimise the impact on the project
- Conducts analysis and document business unit needs, objectives, and requirements - Turn requirements into solutions & articulate business impact.
- Proactively participate in user acceptance testing projects. Develop testing scenarios and scripts, identify and document functional test cases, write and execute test scripts for all upgrades or conversions
- Utilise technical, problem-solving, and analytical reasoning skills to understand end user's requirements and transform into operational application - Understanding the impact of proposed changes on business areas and processes
- Design workshop clear, concise, and detailed requirements gathering
- Function as a Mambu Subject Matter, upskilling and knowledge sharing with the wider organisation.
- Low-level design artefact production (interactive wireframes, activity diagrams, user stories, user acceptance test etc.)
- Liaise with the Solution Architects/platform managed services and development leads, ensuring the proposed solution and delivered solution are aligned
- Liaise with the solution architects/platform managed services to ensure costing are accurate and timescales are feasible
- Handover to development team ensuring the design is sufficiently understood to enable effective development delivery in an iterative approach
- Project design lead and project delivery management monitoring progress and quality
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; develop, write, update and maintain system protocols, internal controls and detailed universally understood standard operating procedures for end user reference and training use.
- Project wrap up and lessons learned facilitation
- Business Analyst with experience in at least one end-to-end Mambu implementation project
- Fundamental understanding of Mambu as a financial instrument with a background in financial lending, commercial lending and/ or mortgages
- Ability to undertake impact analysis and present solutions-based finding Demonstratable ability to translate analytical findings and concepts into clear, concise data for the wider business
- Ability to understand the impact of the technical implementation on the wider business and offer operational analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible and able to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, including Board level
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team - Ability to cultivate strong relationships with both internal stakeholders, vendors, and other internal technical support