Role: Business Analyst
I am looking for a Business Analyst/Business Process Analyst to join a leading owner, manager, and developer of student property. They are going through huge growth and looking to build out their entire IT function.
The role will report directly into the PM/PMO and will support the mapping and improvement of the business process and systems to help business strategy. They are looking for a hands-on BPA to assist with a variety of projects ranging in size, from software development to operational change, and digital transformations.
- Gap analysis, mapping 'as-is' and 'to-be' processes.
- Requirement gathering.
- Developing business cases and project plans.
- Project tracking.
- Identifying and managing appropriate project stakeholders.
- Experience developing requirements that span multi systems e.g. finance systems, billing systems, debt recovery systems, telephony systems, web systems
- Experience with senior stakeholder management and third-party suppliers.
- ISEB, BCS or similar qualification.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Excellent benefits
Location: Hybrid Birmingham and working from home.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, leading property company. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com.