Role: Business Technology - Analyst
Rate: £450/day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: London (Hybrid working model available).
Start Date: ASAP
Multi-year RIMS Business Process & Technology project (Veeva) has been initiated that will leverage the Digital Technology 2030 Enterprise Platform Strategy across Quality and R&D. The report analyst will design any customized reports needed within Registrations, and Submissions Vault.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Gather and document reporting requirements for Veeva Vault Registrations and Veeva Vault Submissions and Submissions archive
- Liaise with the Veeva Vault team to identify the source data to be included in the reports (e.g. liaise with the migrations and integrations team)
- Write the technical and functional design specification for the validated outputs.
- Design the reports
- Create in-application templates to support ad hoc querying.
- Test the reports and obtain incremental feedback from the functions
- Support the formal testing of the Veeva Vault customized reports
- Build and maintain the data-warehouse to support reporting requirements
- Create outputs in Power BI or QLIK in support of business requirements
Deliverables include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Veeva Vault RIM report requirements
- Veeva Vault Reports
- Dashboard design and build
- Documented process on report build
- Lead representative for the client on all project reporting workstream meetings/workshops
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch regarding next steps.