Role: Business Analyst
I am currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join Europe's leading owner, manager, and developer of industrial property. They have a portfolio of over 10 million square metres, valued at over £14 billion. They are planning to further grow the business over the next five years by improving their operational effectiveness and are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support their project and business transformation activities. The role will span a variety of projects such as the designing and implementing a support model for a new data warehouse, defining the requirements and operating model for new self-service data analysis tools, staff expense system changes, and more.
- Define scope and needs of new systems, business processes and operating models.
- Gather requirements and produce user stories.
- Map as-is and to-be business processes.
- Support project management and act as project manager on for smaller activities.
- Identify business improvement opportunities.
- Review and approve business architecture and process design proposals.
- Stakeholder and third-party management.
- Experience creating, reviewing, improving, organising, and implementing business requirements, processes, and operating models.
- Experience following waterfall, iterative waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with stakeholder and third-party management.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (dependent on exp.) + bonus
Location: London and flexible working on offer
This is a great opportunity to join a huge industry name. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.