Role: Business Analyst
I am currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join a world leading publishing organisation who have supported millions with their knowledge and learning material for over 100 years. They are embarking on a transformational journey to ensure they meet with market demands across print and digital.
As a Business Analyst you will support the delivery of a variety of projects across their portfolio. These projects will vary across IT and Business Change, these could include; new system implementations/upgrades, innovative digital solutions, website, CRM and business change initiatives.
- Deliver core Business Analysis across a variations of IT and business change projects
- You will be responsible for facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements, writing functional and non-functional specs and engaging key stakeholders form all areas of the business.
- You will take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements to information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisational change.
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Analyse business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility and recommend new approaches
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Successful track record of delivering high quality business analysis on projects
- Strong understand of Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN)
- Experience utilising recognised Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Experience capturing business requirements, performing discovery, analysis and development of the functional specifications or user stories.
- Experience of working on both PRINCE2 and Agile delivery projects
- A relevant professional qualification e.g. BCA Business Analysis Certifications
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: Remote working with the expectation to travel to the office in Oxford 1-2 times a month.
This is a fantastic time to join a well-established and experience BA team. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for the role