This BA role is essentially a hybrid role bridging standard BA activities and a aspects of Business Systems Analyst.
The role will be responsible for evaluating, validating, describing and documenting the requirements for cross application processes with particular attention on data integration, process integration, user roles, service & support uncovering areas for improvement for the implementation of the Tradeshift solution within the overall P2P solution landscape.
The BA must have extensive analysis skills and be completely familiar with P2P & O2C & AP processes.
The BA will also need to understand the end to end finance/procurement business processes to create a cohesive vision of a usable product. Able connect business requirements to application designs and integrations needs.
The primary focus is on making sure that business processes and data meet the solution requirements and ensuring traceability throughout the project.
Specific of the Role
The BA will work extensively with Third Parties, Solution Architects & Business Process owners to develop the business and solution requirements whilst documenting the scope of the solution from a business process & data perspective.
Typical activities will be:
- Understanding & advising on the process integration across disparate IT systems for it to meet the requirements of the project
- Updating stakeholders about any issues connected to processes
- Analyzing the business impact that individual technical choices may have on a the business processes
- Leading reviews/workshops of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of analysis
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Assisting user acceptance testing.
- Assisting in the Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Detailing the to-be application environment and linking to user capabilities
- Defining and adding detail to the data integration requirements
- Definition of the user experience strategy and requirements
- Definition of the transition roadmap and interim states
- Analysis of system decommissioning and production of cost estimates
- Detailing the system dependencies on other projects and analyzing/prioritizing outstanding enhancements & change requests in the current pipeline
- Linking the to be architecture to standard non-functional requirements
- Assessment of end user Accessibility requirements
Skills & Experience
- P2P, OTC, AP process experience - essential
- Strong data integration experience - essential
- Effective communication of insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing reports.
- Assisting the Prioritizing of requirements based on business needs and requirements
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills and expert in MS Office
- Any knowledge of Tradeshift, Ariba & JDE E1, MS Project, Axapta, QAD JIRA, Confluence will be very useful
- Contract Duration: 3-6 months initially - possible extensions
- Project Duration: 12-18 months
- Reporting to: Project Manager
- Location: Remote
- Type: Contract, inside IR35 (umbrella), full time
Please apply below if you have the skills and experience required!