Role: Technical Business Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst to join one of the UK's leading independent social businesses; a not-for-profit housing association with a portfolio of over 92,000 homes. They are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to assist the Technical Project Managers in delivering a host of infrastructure and engineering projects.
As a Technical Business Analyst, your role will be to complete requirements gathering and analysis work required to deliver technical projects such as Identify management, migration of application from on-premises to the Azure cloud, JML, Fileserver/Data move projects.
The role will sit within a team of five Technical Project Managers reporting into the Technical Project Lead. You will play an important role in delivering their technical projects by supporting their cloud-first strategic plan.
- Produce user stories, functional and non-functional specifications, current and future state processes and data flows.
- Build an understanding of core products and match those with client requirements.
- Identify trends and present actionable, innovative solutions.
- Lead workshops to elicit customer functional and non-functional requirements.
- Transition solutions to BAU service.
- Support a variety of strategic initiatives spanning, cloud, data, workflows, document management, app development, off the shelf apps and market modernisation systems.
- Create Procurement Plans, tender documentation, and perform other procurement related tasks while procuring new products or extensions for Project and BAU workstreams.
- Contribute to architecture design.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, Project, and Visio.
- Experience across full System Delivery Lifecycle.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- PMP certification preferred.
Salary: £41,000 - £50,000
Location: London or Kent and Flexible Working on offer
This is a great opportunity to join a truly market leading, not-for-profit organisation, working on a great variety of projects. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com.