- Hybrid Working
£48000.00 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Business Analyst
2 weeks ago
Job Title: Business Analyst
Contract type: 2-year fixed term contract, full time
Working arrangements: Hybrid, with requirements in their London offices
Salary: up to £55,000 per annum
Reports to: Senior Programme Manager
We have an amazing opportunity with a London-based charity for an experienced Business Analyst to support the organsiation through a significant period of transformation. The charity is currently one year into a bold 3-year transformation programme focused on people-led change including ways of working, business processes and systems.
- Working at a senior level acting as an advisor and partner to the organisation.
- Designing their approach; leading analysis from start to finish i.e., from stakeholder mapping to gather requirements through to outcome.
- Support the transformation team in the development, planning, delivery, and benefits realisation of change programmes/activities.
- Identifying opportunities for the organisation (whether that be a change in ways of working or identifying opportunities for a new system).
Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven experience supporting and delivering transformational change in a Business Analyst role.
- Experience and confidence using BA techniques, approaches and methods to deliver change (e.g., requirements elicitation, analysis, benefits realisation, change planning, ADKAR, Prosci, PRINCE2, Agile etc)
- End-to-end stakeholder management expereince (e.g., stakeholder mapping, Power and Influence grids, workshops, feedback, training etc)
- Demonstrable experience at a senior level acting as an advisor and partner to an organisation with relationship-building expertise.
- A deep understanding of how change happens within an organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge as a Business Analyst
- Ideally BCS/ISEB or relevant Business Analyst qualifications
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with a passion in supporting people-led change APPLY NOW to be considered.