- Travel, Hospitality, & Leisure
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Great benefits
- Business Analyst
3 weeks ago
Title: IT Business Analyst
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Type: FTC to Permanent.
Location: Milton Keynes ~ 3 – 4 days in office weekly.
La Fosse have partnered with a leading hospitality organisation who are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their Group IT Team. This position starts off as an FTC for 12 months and you will have the opportunity to develop into a permanent position towards the end of this FTC (based on performance).
You will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with the Group IT Director and Project manager on a variety of IT projects and programmes on an end to end basis including testing activities. You will have the responsibility of analysing the RFP processes in the current state and bringing forward improvements to the RFP process to minimise scope creep across the Group IT Portfolio.
- Support RFP’s (request for proposals) in describing and soliciting bids, assessing and delivering data-driven recommendations and reports.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions which align with business needs, with a continuous improvement approach.
- Facilitate discussions to determine project scope and planning.
- Analyse requirements and build quality solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on solution offerings, strategy, designs, implementation approaches and alternatives/ trade-offs.
- Provide input to technical estimates created with standards tools.
- Structures, statements of work and industry standard estimating techniques.
- Taking responsibility for the solution integrity within the assigned solution area, maintaining engagement throughout.
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies, industry trends, standards and analysis techniques.
- Provide support on implementation status and changes to risks, estimates or schedule
- Actively participate in the development of new services business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth
- Works with supplier technical staff to finalise requirements and resolve any issues.
- Support delivery of advisory services, strategic planning activities and business case development within the wider business
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A Business Analysis Professional Certification (i.e. BCS).
- A minimum of 5 years’ UK experience as a Business Analyst.
- Extensive experience in RFP Process, having worked on multiple RFPs on an end to end basis.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using the Proggio tool.
- Diverse experience across IT Projects and Programmes.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
- Retail Industry Experience (Preferable).