ROLE: Business Analyst (E-commerce)
I am currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join a rapidly growing e-commerce retailer in Manchester. As they embark on an exciting journey of growth, they are looking to expand their technical and business capabilities. As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be an integral part of their e-commerce team and have responsibility for delivering ecommerce solutions across Web, Mobile and App.
This will be a dynamic role, you will lead on end-to-end e-commerce and process projects to drive improvement across their supply chain, including check-outs, payments, find & buy and post purchase.
- Proven track record delivering ecommerce projects across mobile and web applications.
- Core Business Analysis skills: facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements, writing functional and non-functional specs and engaging key stakeholders form all areas of the business.
- Experience of end-to-end e-commerce/retail supply chain projects
- Able to get into the detail and move between systems processes and business processes.
- Experience within e-commerce systems (AWS), and knowledge of PIM, order management, supply chain systems, check-out, find & buy process.
- Experience in AGILE delivery methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience working within Retail and/or eCommerce.
- ISEB qualifications (or equivalent)
Salary: Up to £55,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is a fantastic time to join a rapidly growing e-commerce business, please click apply if you would like to be considered for the role.