Role: Business Analyst
FTC: 6 Months with likely extension.
I am working alongside a leading global offshore operations and services provider who are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their digitalisation team. The company is currently embarking on a digitalisation programme and need a Business Analyst to define the processes and frameworks to aid successful delivery of all projects.
There is opportunity to get involved in a range of projects including a new PLM system, a new digital dashboard, and many other projects within the wider digital transformation as the client sets out to streamline and digitalise their processes in line with their 2025 vision.
- Work with the Digital Project Delivery team and the PM Function to understand the new processes needed to deliver projects using the new systems being introduced and their ownership.
- Work with internal business and IT functions to understand the current processes and the impact of the change to the new ways of working.
- Work across functions to ensure that processes owned by different functions are understood so that they can support and facilitate each other in pursuit of Digital Project Delivery.
- Deliver recommendations for necessary process change, considering all opportunities, and potential risks from these recommendations.
- Use business analysis practices including data modelling to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes, identifying the processes and IT resources required to present your recommendations.
- Work with stakeholders to agree the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business, and communicate these recommendations across functions/ regions addressing any uncertainty/ concerns.
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Interface with IT to identify the key links with the Enterprise architecture plan and any corresponding issues between proposed processes and planned architecture.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA/BCS or equivalent.
- Strong experience in business analysis within engineering or digital projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent Stakeholder management, with great communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills, high level reporting and ability to present confidently.
- Strong technical skills (Lean, Six Sigma, Agile etc), with strong MS knowledge.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Location: Hybrid (2-3 days in office), located in Surrey
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 (Per Annum).
If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org