Role: Business Analyst
Salary: Circa. £40,000 - £60,000 + Excellent Benefits.
Location: On-site ~ 5 days a week, based in Portsmouth
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading and reputable Marine engineering organisation. You will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with solution architects and process analysts reporting directly to the Group Head of IT & Telecoms.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of multiple end-to-end digital projects which span across financing products to customers, new features, and a digital gateway platform (CRM Salesforce). This role takes responsibility for the accurate capture of requirements and business processes, and the conversion of these into simple and clear requirements to feed into the solution development teams.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes, developing optimization strategies and presenting these to the relevant stakeholders.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis, and documenting these; communicating the results of your findings.
- Working closely with end-users, managerial team, process analysts and solution architects to deliver systems, solutions and processes to support current and future business needs and requirements.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Aiding the testing team by performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, prioritising and monitor performance throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- A degree qualification or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years' of experience in business analyst role or a related field.
- Previous experience of working with leading ERP solutions.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- Experience leading and supporting successful projects using project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc).
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to work closely with stakeholders to agree on acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
If you would like to be considered for the role as your experience aligns with the role, please click apply or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org