Senior Business Analyst - 2-3 days per week in London - Renewable Energies - up to £60k
Working with the Business Tranformation & Digitilisation team within this Global house hold name client, you will join as a Senior BA in their renewable energies business.
To be succesful in this role, you must have experience in a digital transformation project.
What You'll do (the role)
This client going through an exciting phase of growth and transformation. Therefore, they are looking for a dynamic business analyst with a can-do attitude, who enjoys variety and working in an ever evolving and fast-moving environment.
The successful candidate will get involved into global and enterprise-wide change programmes, covering both business and digital transformation. They will play a key role in bringing together business requirements and innovative digital solutions and help us achieve our transformation goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
· Performing problem analysis, investigating underlying issues and improvement opportunities.
· Facilitating meetings and workshops with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders, across multiple countries, and presenting findings and outcomes both verbally and in writing.
· Requirements gathering, elicitation and analysis to identify stakeholder needs.
· Assessing business processes to identify improvement opportunities and documenting current and target state processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
· Producing business analysis deliverables, such as project brief, process maps, statement of requirements or user stories, using relevant documentation standards as per delivery methodology (e.g., agile or traditional).
· Active participation in Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quote (RFQ) processes and vendor discussions to perform solution assessment.
· Supporting stakeholders with the development of the business case for the recommended solution.
· Assisting in defining and carrying out user acceptance tests for new or improved business processes and technology solutions.
· Ensuring compliance with the company's transformation governance framework and change control processes.
· Identifying and managing stakeholder relationships for projects using applicable techniques (e.g., stakeholder maps, RACI).
· Building good working relationships with internal teams and third parties/vendors as required.
· Proactively contributing to the development, improvement and promotion of the business analysis practice and standards across the organisation.
Who we're looking for
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's or master's degree.
· (5) years of business analysis experience.
· Excellent understanding of business analysis frameworks and approaches.
· Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle under both agile and traditional methodologies.
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to integrate well into a team and build effective relationships.
· Ability to adapt to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes.
· Possesses an analytical mind, with a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
· Good commercial and business awareness.
· Takes ownership and uses initiative.
· An industry recognised business analysis professional qualification would be an advantage.
· Any knowledge of the renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
Why you'll want to work
Our company is a place where you can be yourself and grow, a place where your ideas and opinions matter.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive community, where every individual is valued and treated with respect.
Our culture is driven by our core values. From operating safely to ensuring our solar projects are responsible and promote biodiversity.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a variety of benefits including annual bonus, retention bank, health insurance, pension and other local benefits.
More like this