Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Remote, United Kingdom (with expectation of working based on UK/US hours)
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Salary: up to £45,000 + Benefits
Reports to: Head of Business Analysis and Business Architecture
We have an exciting opportunity for a business analyst to work with an internationally renowned charity dedicated to improving the lives of children. The successful business analyst will support them with a range of IT and digital projects.
The charity's goal is to realise the full potential of digital technologies within their programming to deliver a greater impact. The Business Analyst will initially work on a project to deliver messaging platforms to support a wide range of use cases.
Responsibilities will involve working closely with Project Managers and global departments along with business process modelling, gap analysis, facilitating workshops, system development, stakeholder management, requirements gathering and engineering.
Alongside making a global impact with a great charity you will also receive benefits as a permanent staff member including travel loans and pension schemes
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with complex Transformation Projects or Programmes
- Experience with business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills at all levels
- BCS, ISEB or equivalent qualifications
- Experience working as Business Analyst in the non-profit sector would be ideal
- Nice to have - French, Spanish or Arabic as a second language
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst looking for a new challenge where they can make a global impact!