Position: Business Analyst - Digital Transformation
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Business Analyst required to join a Global Organisation specialising in Asset Finance as they embark on a Digital Transformation. The Business Analysis team is a shared service which forms part of the Business Change Team within the Business Change and Transformation Division.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for owning the requirements definition and documentation and the overall design of assigned technical products for the specified projects. In addition, you will assist stakeholders with problem identification, requirements definition, project shaping and estimation in order to enable the project to achieve the required approvals.
- Background operating as a Business Analyst working on a Digital Transformation is essential
- Experience in working with both Business stakeholders and Technology stakeholders is essential
- Experience in delivering software development or applications projects (in Agile environment)
- Ability to demonstrate a structured way of working using UML etc.
- Ability to demonstrate dealing with challenging stakeholders
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors
This is the time to join a business that has seen explosive but sustainable growth and to grow with the company as it continues on this trajectory. Please click 'apply' to be considered for this position.