La Fosse Associates are engaged with an international Financial Services business to recruit a new BI Lead. My client's ambitions are to improve how they utilise valuable insight, of which the successful candidate will play a key part in building the strategy while creating a Data-driven culture.
- The BI Lead will be responsible for the end-to-end Data management capabilities in the business.
- The BI Lead will be responsible for the maintenance of all data storage tools and the quality of data coming in/ Pulled out of the warehouse.
- The BI Lead is responsible for managing the ETL pipelines for internal and external data.
- The BI Lead is responsible for the Front-End reporting through Power BI.
- The BI Lead will be collaborating with third parties on data delivery projects.
- The BI Lead will have experience in a similar end-to-end data processing role.
- Experience within Financial Services would be desired.
- The BI Lead will possess good stakeholder engagement skills.
- The BI Lead will have commercial experience of working within Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of programming/ coding languages such as SQL and Python are required.
- The BI Lead must be self efficient in their workload management.