As a BI Developer you will:
- Be an expert in delivering complete BI solutions.
- Great at designing visualisations and intuitive dashboards.
- Be comfortable in dealing with the Business and working strategically to define BI plans
- Provide technical expertise for data acquisition, data set development, data modelling and report production.
- Be expected to work closely with business colleagues to understand and jointly develop requirements to meet the needs of B.I. demands.
- Be able to analyse data stores and recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality;
- Someone with a positive can-do attitude, be open and welcoming to change, be a self-starter and be self-motivated.
- Be a strong advocate for the effective and efficient use of the data sources within the business.
- Design, build & deploy B.I. solutions using Microsoft stack
- Define and promote the team's best practices and design principles for Business Intelligence across the company.
- Collaboration across teams to solve problems, develop & execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Creating visualisations & reports for the Business Units.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Significant expertise of Data Analytics - PowerBI is a must but QlikView / QlikSense (or alternatives) experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse design (dimensional modeling) and data mining best practices.
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure stack - Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Data Bricks etc.
- Familiarity in DevOps methodologies (Kanban, Repo, Git, CD/CI, Sprints, Agile, JIRA)
- Significant experience in Database (SQL Server) and Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS)
- Strong expertise in Business Objects (Crystal).
- Experience in implementing analytical workloads and service-service analytics scenarios.
- Detailed experience of data pipeline and workflow management tools.
- Excellent communication skills with a natural problem-solving attitude.
- Conversant with current industry developments and challenges with an interest in future trends.