La Fosse Associates have a new opportunity with an exciting Investment Management business who are recruiting a BI Developer. Our client has built a unique reputation in the market by investing in what are now household named brands across multiple industries. This role offers the opportunity for someone to join a business where people are their core value with very attractive working offices:
- The BI Developer will be responsible for the end to end data warehouse development work.
- The BI Developer will be running Analysis work using SSAS as their main tool within Tabular Cubes. SQL will be the coding language required.
- The BI Developer will be business facing, working closely with the Finance team and providing them data through Power BI. DAX skills will be required.
- The BI Developer will be responsible for developing ETL pipelines through using SSIS.
- The BI Developer must have experience of using SSAS within a commercial setting.
- The BI Developer will have experience of working within SQL based products, either on premise or cloud environments.
- The BI Developer will be literate in both SQL coding Language and DAX for Power BI.
- The BI Developer must possess good communication skills to engage with senior stakeholders.
- The BI Developer must be self efficient with the ability to prioritise high workloads.
- Experience on working within Financial Services is desirable.