La Fosse Associates are working with a pioneering and growing Fintech organisation in the recruitment of a BI Developer. This role comes at very good timing for someone who wants to be part of an organisation with an excellent reputation in the market and with big growth plans for the future:
- The BI Developer will play a pivotal role in the development of ETL pipelines from various internal and external systems into a Google Cloud Platform.
- The BI Developer will be working collaboratively with data analysts and business stakeholders to capture requirements and build data models.
- The BI Developer will be taking on a hands-on approach, operating at a highly competent level of SQL.
- The BI Developer will support with the implementation of Looker as the BI tool of choice in the business.
- The BI Developer needs to be highly competent in using SQL.
- The BI Developer must have experience within a cloud environment, desirably will have experience in Google Cloud.
- The BI Developer must have experience in developing reports/ building dashboards in a BI tool such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- The BI Developer will preferably have experience within a similar role in a Financial services business.
- A good communicator who is enthusiastic and keen to join a growing business with exciting opportunities.