Role: BI and Analytics Community Manager
Location: Maidenhead (remote initially)
Rates: up to £425
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Our Maidenhead based client is currently looking for a BI and Analytics Community Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the maturity of the Business Intelligence Organisation and Governance and will act as the bridge between the BI IT team and key stakeholders to shape, define and develop key business BI roles (End Users, Analysts, Super Users, Power Users, Data Scientists and Functional Owners). You will develop supporting collateral and governance to enable these users to adopt BI as a self-service offering as well as be responsible for education, training and knowledge transfer.
The BI and Analytics Community Manager will have a good understanding of Business Intelligence and data warehousing and solid hands-on experience in developing and using front-end presentation tools including SAP Business Objects, SAP Analytics and Microsoft Power BI. You will be enthusiastic about BI and have an appetite for continual learning to remain up-to-date on the latest tools and developments.
- Experience of developing/using SAP BW and HANA
- Knowledge of BW Data Warehouse architecture and data models is a must-have
- Hands-on experience in developing solutions and using SAP Analytics Cloud and/or SAP Business Objects and Microsoft Power BI
- You will ideally hold accredited certification on the above presentation tools
- Desirable will be experience/knowledge of business processes within Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain and Procurement
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation so if this role is of interest then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for more information.