BI Analyst | 45-55k | London with work from home
I'm currently working on BI Analyst and Insight Analyst roles for the UK's leading independent property consultancy, founded over 100 years ago. Due to the rapid growth of data capabilities within the organisation, exciting new roles have opened up.
The role will require someone who has strong PowerBI and SQL experience to build compelling dashboards that enable the business to quickly digest the data. You will have excellent visualisation skills and the tenacity to see through complex problems as well as the vision and spontaneity to contribute new ideas that gain traction within the team. Coming up with new ideas is actively encouraged.
- To work with the business to understand what insight they need and propose the solution
- Develop PowerBI to present the data in an engaging and interactive way
- To fully understand the customer, customer journey and the market to produce compelling dashboards that can be easily understood
- Review multiple existing reports and consolidate into them into a manageable dashboard
- To use in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft stack to problem solve
- To be able to work with a degree of independence on projects
- To be able to disseminate findings within the team and to wider parties
- To work with other members of the data team on wider projects
- To be able to analyse complex datasets and cleanse data
- To be able to advise other parties on best practice regarding data analysis