business analyst manager, Lead BA, payments, bacs, chaps, swift, sepa.
BA Manager required urgently for a leading payments business based in London. This is a permanent role paying up to £100,000pa.
The successful candidate must be able :
- To provide direction and support to the practice members to enable them to shape and deliver projects and programmes successfully.
- To support the Head of Delivery Practice, the Head of Enterprise Change and the Change Team services (EPMO, Strategic Transformation Service and the Directorate Transformation Service) in shaping and delivering the Change Team's contribution to the company's ambitions and striving to continuously improve the service.
- To work with the EPMO, Strategic and Directorate Transformation Services to understand future pipeline requirements and how they will need to be addressed by the BA Delivery Practice.
- In conjunction with the EPMO and the PM Delivery Practice, adopt appropriate methods, tools and processes to support BAs in delivery.
- To work with the Head of Enterprise Change, Head of Delivery Practice and the Change Team services to provide opportunities for people to move into and out of the practice for career development and capability growth.
- To undertake line management responsibilities relating to employee well-being, training and development, working arrangements, performance management.
- To provide coaching, development and support for practice members.
- To foster a sense of community within the practice to develop mutual support and knowledge sharing, as well as enabling the Delivery Practice to contribute in the same vein to the wider Change Team community.
Please apply for immediate consideration.