La Fosse Associates have partnered with an International Investment Management business who are currently on the look out for an Azure Engineer. This role will be London based and the expectation from the customer is someone who can work on site 3 days per week. In terms of salary, my customer can pay anywhere up to £80,000 Per Annum for the right candidate.
About the role:
The Azure Engineer is a member of a team of 5 engineers who are charged with monitoring and managing the technology foundations that underpin IT services ensuring they are reliable, performant and secure. The team also provide 3rd line support for issues escalated by the Service Desk. works closely with technical stakeholders providing advice, assistance and assurance on solution identification, design, development, and integration.
- career history that includes operating in an Azure Administrator role.
- Demonstrable experience in many/all the facets of the role as outlined above.
- Excellent understanding of cloud software engineering and system provisioning processes along with a broad appreciation of architectural best practices and implementation patterns; excellent understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Azure technologies and other Microsoft operating environments; exposure to operating in DevOps and Agile cultures.
- Microsoft Azure Administrator certification as well as any other relevant Microsoft qualifications.
- Virtual Networking
- Awareness of CI/CD pipelines and how to support in an Azure environment.
- Azure AD
- Design, build and maintain secure cloud infrastructure
- Design, build and maintain build and release pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates, DSC, BICEP or Terraform)