- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Remote Work
£450 - £550 per day
- Azure Devops Engineer
- Microsoft Azure
Location: Remote (occasional visit to Manchester)
Contract Duration: 3 – 6 months
Rate: £450-550 per day
I am currently working with a well-established automotive manufacturer who are looking for an Azure Engineer to join their team on a contract basis. They are looking for someone to support their IT function and for you to maintain the Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud infrastructures across the business.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Proven experience in managing and optimizing Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud environments
- Knowledge of Azure services, including VMs, Azure AD and Azure SQL.
- Certification in Microsoft Azure (e.g., Azure Administrator, Azure Solutions Architect)
- Azure Infrastructure
- Maintain and optimise Azure infrastructure components, including virtual machines, storage, networking, and databases.
- Support and optimise cloud-based workload and applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest Azure and Office 365 technologies and trends to make recommendations for improvements and optimisations.
- Providing 3rd line BAU support, investigating and resolving complex faults and liaising with other teams within the Infrastructure team.
If you are looking for a new role as an Azure Engineer, please send your latest CV and contact details to Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.