Searching for an Azure DevOps Engineer to fill an exciting role and join a rapidly growing international organization!
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + 30% Bonus
Location: Central London
Type of Work: Flexible, up to 2 days weekly WFH.
Providing a revolutionary new service, the organisation takes the hassle away from trading vehicles and allows consumers to sell and dealers to by with confidence. With a massive financial backing, they have been able to penetrate emerging markets utilising proven methods from more developed ones.
Being founded in 2019 and with considerable success in their current markets, the organisation is looking to rapidly expand at a fast pace with high intensity. This being mentioned, plans are already in motion for several new emergent countries in the coming months and years.
About the Role:
They are looking for multiple DevOps Engineers to join a fast paced, fast growing team creating innovative products in the automotive industry. You will work with colleagues and team lead to help define infrastructure and security requirements and contribute to operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organisation and problem-solving skills as well as hands-on experience in DevOps Engineering and agile methodologies.
Their Microsoft Azure infrastructure in each country consists of several web applications, databases, AI/ML data pipelines and Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. Your responsibility will be to monitor and maintain those already in place, update as required to support in-country growth and set-up/deploy them in their new markets.
Ideally, you will have extensive experience of running and automating DevOps solutions and be able to demonstrate experience of developing CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure-as-Code with relevant tools and best practices.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and keeps abreast of existing and emerging technologies, seeing potential to enhance the performance and strength of their current infrastructure. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, Terraform and related technologies.
- Extensive scripting experience, ideally with PowerShell.
- Experience of creating repeatable, predictable, programmable, and scalable processes and programs grounded in structure and detail.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or Cosmos DB.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes would be beneficial.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to successfully work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment where agility is key.
- Experience in a similar role for high growth digital business would be beneficial.
- Team player.
- Be able to think on your feet with a 'can do' attitude.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Keeping up with changes in technology and apply relevant improvements in the organisation's tech stack.
What They Offer?
- Highly Competitive Bonus (30%) based on performance.
- 10% employer pension contribution.
- Private healthcare and Bupa.
- Equity in the company.
- Flexibility around WFH (Not fully remote, and you will be expected to come into the office regularly).