Looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to fill an exciting role with a global leader in Robotic Process Automation!
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 + Company Pension Scheme
Location: Fully Remote anywhere in the UK
Benefits: Flexible Hours + 30 Days Holiday ( + Bank Holiday's)
A true pioneer, innovator and market leader in Robotic Process Automation, this organisation delivers a renowned digital workforce. Its software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are essential. Providing a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies, it has become a well trusted choice for the Fortune 500.
About the Role:
The organization is seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer with a strong desire to be the best delivering within a DevOps environment. You will be responsible for the engineering and support of their platform while participating in new product releases and upgrades. You will be reporting to the Head of Platform Operations.
- Improving the level of automation in build, upgrade, and automated support activities.
- Work with the product development team to resolve development queries.
- Implementing changes to customer platforms.
- Participate in new product release and platform upgrade engineering and testing.
- Implement automated fixes and upgrades to streamline support and platform operations.
- Investigate tools and technologies to support existing operations as well as develop new ways of working.
- Contribute to and create documentation as well as review existing documentation.
- Identify improvements to processes and share with management.
- Experience and proven success in Azure engineering, design, support, and management within a large-scale organization.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling - ideally with Azure DevOps / Jenkins.
- Experience with IaC tooling - Terraform / ARM Templates.
- Experience with configuration management tooling - ideally with Ansible.
- General knowledge and experience in troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems.
- Attention to detail and analytical/logical problem solver.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and proactively supports team members.
- Experience in using and developing automation and scripting (PowerShell) to drive efficiencies.
- Experience in working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with, or interest in and willingness to learn tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Istio.
- Experience with, or interest in and willingness to learn tools like Kafka.
- Fully Remote (if preferred)
- 30 days annual holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Private medical scheme offering a range of flexible benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance and income protection
- Employee share purchase scheme
- Flexible working hours