As an Azure DevOps engineer you will join a team who partners with development teams throughout the organization with the goal of improving products and enhancing speed and quality on development and deployment.
This is a modern Azure environment and a newly defined global role working for one of the most successful petroleum companies in the world.
Location - London - Hvbrid Working (6 month contract - likely extension)
Pay Rate - up to £800 per day (Inside IR35)
* Work with product teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
* Help product teams to develop and deploy on a cloud native environment
* Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
* Develop automation of application deployment and configuration
* Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers and products
* Coach and train developers on DevOps best practices
* Research, develop, configure and implement tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
* Drive efficiencies in products and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, backup/restore and root cause analysis.
* Monitor processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
* Troubleshoot deployment issues
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail.
All candidates will be reviewed and replied to.