Azure Data Engineers x 8
We are looking to build a team of Azure Data Engineers with focus on skills in Azure Data Bricks, Synapse and/or Data Factory. This new team will integrate Azure data engineering pipelines, transforming core systems data into knowledge.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Working with other members of the Data Engineering team, you will actively participate in the design and development of processes and technologies that support secure and efficient data ETL, connecting to a variety of on- and off- premise data sources
- Ensure data is cleansed, mapped, transformed and otherwise optimised for storage, and to meet requirements for business and technical use cases
- Load transformed data into storage and reporting structures in destinations including data warehouse, high speed indexes, real-time reporting systems and analytics applications
- Microsoft best practices working with
- Azure Data Lake (Gen 1 and 2)
- Azure Analysis Services
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse (Synapse Analytics)
- Azure Data Factory
- Databricks or similar Spark environment
If you are stronger in one particular area over another, please apply for more info to discuss which role would suit you best.
Please note this role will be Outside IR35.