Role: Azure Data Engineer
Location: London (remote working at present)
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Market Rate (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based energy sector client is currently looking for a Azure Data Engineer join them on an initial contract till the end of the year with strong chance of extensions. This position will be fully remote for now, with a hybrid working model adopted once offices reopen in the coming months.
- Worked as a Azure Data Engineer on large scale programmes
- Azure Databricks - PySpark preferred, and/or
- Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS v1/v2), and/or
- Azure Synapse Analytics / Azure SQL DB - stored procedure, user-defined functions, and/or
- Azure Data Factory
- Interpretation of data, highly analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with data transformation/blending technology (e.g. ADF and Databricks)
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.