Solution Architect / Azure / PaaS / Cloud / Data / DevOps
La Fosse are partnering with a financial services organisation, going through a sizeable migration of their applications & infrastructure into Microsoft Azure. Looking to take advantage of PaaS offerings, this organisation are looking to be heavily invested in the cloud over the next few years.
As a result, an Azure Architect is high on the priority list, to set the future direction of cloud, and be responsible for best of breed solutions in this space. You'll be partnering with Infrastructure, Operations, Development, DevOps & Data teams, and therefore will need to have an interest in working across a broad spectrum of technologies & projects.
Key Experience Required:
- Solution Architecture experience, responsible for designing solutions for Microsoft Azure.
- The ability work with a large variety of technology stakeholders - Development, Operations, Infrastructure & Data.
- Exposure to the Azure stack - for example, Azure DevOps, Data Factory, Event Grid etc.
- Knowledge of automation tools.
- Ability to work with & hold accountable 3rd party delivery teams.
*This role offers substantial working from home (75%+), but would require 1 day in Kent every month, so this role this role would suit someone based in the Home Counties - Surrey, Hampshire, Kent or Sussex.