I’m on the lookout for a solution architect ideally with a background in FS & AWS to join one a rapidly growing team.
Salary: £85,000 – £90,000 p/a
Location: Fully Remote
As a Solutions Architect, you will be pioneering change within their industry, providing innovative solutions to not only bridge the gap, but revolutionise traditionally difficult business functions to ensure that they are able to work in a personal, smart, and effective way.
Day to day duties
- Working closely with a wide variety of colleagues, you will be responsible for understanding the business processes, data, and technology landscape.
- Take a business need and create the solution to present it back to the business in simplified terms.
- Defining requirements and leading on the design of appropriate integration solutions, utilising our exciting tech.
- Manage the governance processes for assigned projects and the technical and stakeholders that will be delivering/sponsoring the project.
- Create assurance of the technical solution through collaboration with your architect colleagues and taking it through the D&SA process.
- Ability to manage differing demands on time, balancing priorities.
- Solving problems is at the heart of this role and so a proactive, agile, and inquisitive nature is key.
- You will also be able to translate complex IT issues for your fellow colleagues, who do not possess your IT related technical expertise.
- Highly experienced in stakeholder management and ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You will be comfortable working in an ever-changing environment.
- Able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge and experience of Solutions Architecture methodology and be able to share that expertise across a team.
- Ability to optimise resources, strives to provide lasting solutions to complex tasks, as well as being an individual that is committed to changing processes for the better
- Flexibility to work hybrid and across locations where required.