La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to hire a number of AWS DevOps Engineers into their team, on initial 6 month contracts. These roles are paying £650 per day, be inside IR35 and based out of the client's London office. The role can be mainly remote, they would like candidates to be able to go to the office every now and again but no more than that.
This role will be to provide AWS best practice processes, standards and controls. You'll be assisting in delivering a proactive technical support and capability, providing timely and professional communication to key project team members and stakeholders and delivering highly scalable and reliable cloud platform services via controlled continuous delivery in multi account environment.
- Our client is planning to implement/deploy a number of AWS Native services like FTP, API Gateway & Control tower. As part of this we are looking for consultants who can build these services in AWS.
- Candidates who have good knowledge/experience of implementing AWS Native services for a number of years could be an ideal candidate. You would ideally have experience implement Security policies & guard rails in a Landlord/Tenant model.
- Experience delivering Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Jenkins and Terraform including version control
- Good Understanding of Cloud Networking including VPC, NLB, TGW, IAM, SG, Lambda, VPC Endpoints
- Experience with AWS Cross Accounts Service Integration
- Automation of configuration management and application deployment using Ansible