La Fosse is currently working with a renowned education centre to help recruit an AV Support Manager for their London site.
Location: Baker Street NW1 5LJ
Work model: Monday - Saturday 38 hours per week
Remuneration: Up to £50,000
Start Date: ASAP
Your role as an AV Support Manager
- Provide leadership and guidance, and actively manage a team of 6 customer-facing AV support engineers that support all members of the school community (staff, faculty, students, executive participants and alumni) on the schools AV facilities.
- Responsible for maintenance and support of all AV technologies, ensuring faculty can be fully supported in their teach in gith reliable and responsible technology.
- Ensure good quality data is captured to provide meaningful reporting and identify trends.
- Mange events, including requirements gathering, planning & resourcing (including third party resources).
- Resource scheduling - ensuring appropriate levels of cover for campuses during hours of support.
- Conduct team meetings, operational reviews and attend other business-related meetings.
- Manage productivity by conducing staff appraisals and regular 1-2-1's with team members as well training and development.
- Drive continuous service improvement opportunities within AV support area.
- Ensure escalations are dealt with in timely manner, providing clear feedback to the technology senior management team and other teams involved.
- Look after KPI's & SLA's.
Ideally to be successful as an AV Support Manager you will have experience with
- Strong staff management experience.
- Experience around processes, KPI's/SLA's and general team development.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.