Our client, a renowned Private Equity/Venture Capital business is currently scaling their engineering team and looking for an Automation Test Engineer, with exceptional TypeScript skills, in their effort to maximise the best possible automated test coverage across web and API development.
They require a passionate and skilled test engineer to maintain and extend their scalable and robust automation test framework and drive automation across the team.
Excellent knowledge and experience of the following is required:
- Type Script for Scripting UI Automation using tools like Cyprus or puppeteer.
- SQL for DB scripting and DB Operation
- API Automation using any decent tool.
- Experience in GitHub, Jenkins and Team City.
- Knowledge on Jira.
- Exposure to/Working knowledge of the Agile Methodology (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
- Conduct manual testing when required.
- Solid Automated testing experience in BDD for building Automated frameworks
- Proven experience in software/website testing with significant test automation experience
- The ability to build automation frameworks from scratch and being confident to manage all aspects of the framework
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with stakeholders, external suppliers and third-party applications
- Experience learning business processes related to internally developed applications and websites and developing detailed test plans and scripts based on those processes
- Familiar with disseminate automation skills and experience to the IT Team and the wider business.
Please note, this role will be operating inside IR35 for an initial 6 month contract. The client is currently working within a hybrid working from home model with flexible options (most people are working 2-3 days per week from home).
If you are looking to join an exciting, fast paced, agile engineering outfit, please apply with your CV!