We are partnered with a global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects based out of North West London.
They are seeking a driven Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join them in the smart energy management sector by helping launch its innovative Internet of Energy technologies across the world. The role will involve working closely with the Innovation and Research Director and Head of Software to lead the quality assurance and performance testing of its digital energy management software.
We are looking to speak with QA's who have experience:
- Experience using Robot Framework
- Front-end/app testing frameworks like Selenium/Appium
- Very good knowledge of APIs (RESTful and Websockets) and testing tools like Postman
- Comfortable working with Linux environment.
- Good understanding of IoT technologies
The client are looking to line up interviews immediately and can provide sponsorship is required. They are looking to pay up to £65,000 per annum. This role does require travelling to the office once per week.
For more information please send your CV to me on email@example.com