An SaaS client urgently require an Automation QA Engineer with strong skills in Java programming and automation (Selenium) to join a critial ongoing project on an inital 3 month basis, with a strong possibility of extension.
You will join a talented and dynamic tech team responsible for developing high perfromance applications for their clients. You will work closely with the developers and lead the automation on the project by building and mainting a frameworks using Java (Selenium) while following TDD and Agile methods.
- Solid automation experience (Selenium or similar)
- Programming skills in Java
- Experienced in TDD and Agile/Scrum
- Strong communication and ability to collerbate within a team
- Able to consult other members on the teams on automation
- Able to start within 2 weeks
This roles falls outside of IR34 within a day rate of £350-£375 on offer.
The client are based in London but happy for this role to be fully remote based.
If you are looking for your next contract and fit the requirements, please apply with your CV.