Location Victoria, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You'll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well. You'll learn all the fundamentals in 2 weeks of intensive training, before getting straight to work building out your own client and candidate network within a technology niche.
Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and head hunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
Who we are?
We are a high-growth technology, digital and change recruitment company with a difference - we're 40% employee owned, and are a values-led business, truly demonstrating care, ambition & humility in everything we do. Established in 2007, we have grown over the past 15 years to become a leading top-to-bottom talent provider, covering over 40 technology disciplines and executive search, as well as providing diverse junior talent through our technology training company futureproof, and managed transformation through our Digital Outcomes practice. We now have 4 global hubs, and are continuing to expand at a rapid rate.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Resilient nature
- Sound judgement
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Competitive salary package: year 1 OTE 30k, year 2 OTE 50k, year 3 OTE £80k
- Pension Plans
- Hybrid Working
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling, Hypnotherapy,
- Stock Option Plan
- Quarterly Incentives: Ascot, Venice