Position - Associate Director of IT
Location - London
Salary - £85,288 - £97,484 + Benefits
We have been exclusively retained by Moorfields Eye Hospital who together with the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology, is the oldest and largest centre for ophthalmic treatment, teaching and research in Europe.
They are looking to hire an Associate Director of IT which is a new role reporting directly to the CIO and will be responsible for driving through a significant period of digital and technology change throughout Moorfields.
The AD of IT will have three main focuses: delivery of robust, resilient and performant systems and technology; strategic transformation of on-premises technology to utilise Cloud and third-party services where appropriate; and an understanding of the business to be able to utilise technology to drive productivity, efficiency, and innovation.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven track record leading IT Services that consist of the support and development of all infrastructure, operations, applications, and third-party technology services within a strategic framework.
- A significant track record in delivering a cloud-first approach (Google/Azure/AWS) within an enterprise level organisation.
- Experience working within a multi-site environment.
- Extensive experience providing high quality IT and System services through 3rd parties.
- Experience working with board level executives.
- An understanding of the healthcare profession would be hugely advantageous.
This role is based in Central London and comes with a generous salary up to £97,484 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.