Office location: 1st floor, 11-19 Artillery Row, Westminster, SW1P 1RT
We are a high-growth Technology, Digital, and Change multi-service recruitment company firm with a wide range of service offerings from board level through to technical. We live and work by our values; Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative, and high-performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
If you ask any La Fossian what makes La Fosse a great place to work, they'll tell you it's all about the culture. We are trying to change the face of the recruitment industry by focusing on care - care for our candidates, care for our clients, care for our community, and care for our people.
Not only that, but everyone in our team also has a slice of the equity so our hard work and growth are helping to build value for each of us as we move forward in our journey to IPO.
Have a listen to some of our wonderful new joiners about their journey at La Fosse so far:
What will you be doing?
Rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception at La Fosse. As a Associate Delivery Consultant, some of your responsibilities will include:
* Be trained as a world-class Associate Delivery Consultant from day one.
* Understanding client requirements.
* Employing recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g., job advertising)
* Evaluating resumes and applications
* Research and resource to find the best talent in the market.
* Interview and build your own network of candidates.
* Assuming responsibility of pre-interview screening
* Matching the most suitable candidates to different positions
* Creating relationships with job seekers and providing advice
* Facilitating and finalising agreements between candidates and employers
* To be responsive, diligent and professional on assessing candidates, as well as giving them constructive feedback.
What are we looking for?
* Ambitious, driven, go-getting attitude with a pro-active approach and willingness to learn.
* A team player, approachable with positive outlook
* Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment.
* Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and able to prioritise workload, whilst maintaining an attention for detail
* Personable with the ability to quickly build rapport with a variety of situations.
* Delivers impeccable service to both candidates and clients.
* Applicants will need the right to work in the UK.
Why should you apply?
* Competitive salary package- Year 1 OTE £35k, Year 2 OTE £50k, Year 3 OTE £80k
* We're an employee-owned organisation!
* Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays.
* Team excursions - Annual training seminar in the Alps, West End shows, music festivals.
* Free gym membership, weekly massages, and hypnotherapy sessions.
* Mentor programme and wellness coaching.
* Daily fruit, birthday cakes, as well as prosecco and beer every Friday.
* Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team.
* 5 Glassdoor rating (March 2022)
* The UK's 10th best large company to work for in 2022
* Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013 - 2020
More like this: