So who are we exactly? Glad you asked!
3 reasons you should apply to become a La Fossian and join our award winning company!
- Dedicated training from our L&D team for your first 4 months within recruitment both in and out of the classroom…Not to mention continuous training at every level!
- A business that's lives by it's culture and values to achieve successful high performing environment!
- To be a part of a business that creates an environment for you to be successful, with recognition through the right rewards, to work for a company to be proud of
Want more? What about our Socials, Networks & Diversity Groups
- Proud2Be Network- our network for people from underrepresented ethnic groups.
- Women's Network - a place for women at La Fosse to network and support each other.
- Pride Network - for people from the LGBTQ+ community and their allies.
- Neurodiversity Network - our newest network concentrating on all thing's neurodiversity.
Still, need more?
Everyone in our team also has a slice of equity (Nice right!) so all our hard work and growth is contributing to each of us.
Care is a huge part of what we do - care for our customers, care for our community, and care for our people!
Oh and lets not pretend money's not important - One of the highest paying comms schemes in the market up to 40%
What will you be doing?
Here at La Fosse rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception. As a Recruitment Consultant, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with clients to manage their ongoing requirements
- Building your own personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry
- Developing client relationships and owning the recruitment delivery process
- Building and creating your own network of customers from a variety of sources including; LinkedIn, job boards, referrals etc
- Sourcing the best talent in your market by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods
- Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media.
What else is in for me?
- Competitive salary package- Year 1 OTE £38k, Year 2 OTE £50k, Year 3 OTE £80k
- We're co-owned
- Hybrid working and early finishes Fridays!
- Individual and team incentives
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team.
- Free gym membership, weekly massages, and hypnotherapy sessions.
- 4.6 Glassdoor rating (March 2023)
- The UK's 10th best large company to work for in 2023
- One of the most highly awarded companies in the country!