We are looking to recruit a ASP.NET MVC Full stack Developer to join a leading engineering specialist that provide services to Government, Aerospace, and Intelligence. The Developer will be responsible for designing and maintaining an Integration Services Platform between the Business applications and client's and client's supply chain systems
Candidate must have proven experience of designing Web Based API solutions and middleware using Service Orientated Architecture with .NET to facilitate managed data flows between different organisations in a secure environment.
This role offers fully remote working. Candidates must be eligible to apply for security clearance to CTC and SC level (requiring UK national or residency for 5+ years)
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Specifying high-level/low level integration services designs
- Developing, testing and supporting integration services
- Assisting project management activities in planning, effort estimating and progress reporting
- Advising on and contributing toward development of strategic Technical Product set
- Supporting technical transformation/mobilisation projects through all phases from definition through development to close.
- Based in Leatherhead but able to work from home and travel to client sites where necessary