Position - Application Support Analyst (Fixed Term Contract)
Location - London / Working from Home
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
We are working with a leading UK publisher - Their core business ranges from nurturing authors, illustrators and brand partners to publishing bestselling books. Part a group of companies our client is a family owned top 15 global publisher head quartered in Sweden with over 30,000 employees and annual revenues in the billions!
As part of an ongoing IT transformation they require an Application Support Analyst to help in adding some much needed extra bandwidth to their support team as they look to implement numerous projects over 2022 including a migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of evolving in to a permanent role in the future.
Whilst experience of application support is desirable, candidates from an operations background with a thirst and desire to move in to a more IT focused role will also be considered!
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling of Incidents, Maintenance, Requests and Training for all supported applications
- Supporting new developments and enhancements through to testing and release
- Documenting, maintaining, and promoting better work practices/processes
- Collaborating with other departments on Special Projects as needed
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Previous experience in a IT application support role
- A publishing background/understanding of publishing product life cycles
- Exposure to Virtusales Biblio3 or similar publishing systems
- Experience on ERP systems i.e. SalesForce, Dynamics and/or bespoke systems
- Must have experience in Customer Services on the D365
- Familiar with ITIL tools and approaches
- Azure, SQL, Power BI and data analytics advantageous
- Knowledge of Dynamics or D365 is highly desirable
The role is a flexible split between three days working from home and two days working from their central London office.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!