Position - Application Support Analyst
Location - London (Fully Remote)
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
We are working with a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As one of the world's largest attraction operators, they create and deliver memorable, immersive brand experiences and theme parks for millions of guests every year!
Currently they are seeking an Application Support Analyst to join their Global Application Support Team helping to ensure their attractions' key business applications are fully supported.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience of providing 2nd & 3rd Line Support.
- Experience working with/in a Help Desk environment incl. IT Help Desk tools such as ServiceNow.
- Ability to work & problem solve from documentation as we'll as document new processes.
- Proven track record in problem solving, within a medium to large enterprise environment.
- Background of working in heavily bespoke and custom application environments.
- Ability to work in an ITIL process, procedure and methodology.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience with Simphony or similiar commercial/restaurant application software.
- Previous experience with Futura and/or Adaco or similiar inventory management application software.
- Previous experience with Accesso and/or Galaxy or similar admission application software.
- Previous experience with Opera Hotel or similar hotel property management software.
The role is fully remote and comes with a generous salary of up to £45,000 + benefits
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!