Position - Application Support Analyst
Location - London (Hybrid)
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are partnered with one of the leading real estate companies in Europe focusing on the ownership and management of modern logistics and distribution properties. Headquartered in London and Luxembourg, with regional offices in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Finland & Sweden our client currently owns a portfolio of over 600 high quality properties and manage a significant amount of additional assets on behalf of third-parties in key locations across the European supply chain.
Currently go through a period of change and transformation our client is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join their support team - In this key role you will be a major contributor supporting & ensuring high performing, trusted and well supported Systems, that meet the needs of internal and external users, whilst also helping to lead the IT support for the primary business system applications.
This is a hands-on business customer facing role with a focus on issue resolution and improvement of application service delivery and service levels.
- Reporting into the Application Support Manager, you will be working within a small team supporting the leading core business application.
- Building product application expertise to support resolving tickets, advising on functionality or making approved system.
- Ensuring the service desk tickets (Jira) are managed and processed effectively including:
- Triaging tickets, including, correct classification, allocation, requesting additional information or resolution.
- Chasing tickets awaiting further information or prioritisation.
- Reconciling and escalating tickets with the supplier.
- Ticket reporting and analysis.
- Ticket escalation within and to the supplier for urgent issues.
- Facilitating and planning ticket and release prioritisation with the business and suppliers.
- Liaising with users directly across the wider business, incl. Europe, building effective relationships across the application stakeholder community.
- Application software testing prior to release.
- Making approved system administration changes.
- Creating release notes, training material and training end users when required.
- Applying problem management principles to reduce recurring themes, improving overall service.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have previous similar experience of managing support for ERP type applications, ideally including finance functionality (invoicing AR, AP, and GL).
- Preferable experience of lease and property management systems.
- Strong communicator, able to translate technical or complex areas into simple and understandable language.
- Understand of ITIL principles, ideally holding ITIL foundation.
- Desirable knowledge of SQL query writing and SSRS
- Desirable knowledge of Jira as a system to capture and manage tickets & reporting.
- Used to working in a fast-paced organisation and be able to manage several deadlines, ability to multi-task, prioritise and to work in an autonomous spirit.
This role is hybrid with three days based in their central London office and two days working from home, and comes with a generous salary up to £55,000 plus bonus & benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!