La Fosse Associates is working in partnership with a Higher Education Instituion in London who is looking for a talented Applications Architect who is seeking a new challenge within a complex and diverse applications estate.
This pivotol role will be helping understand the AS-IS application architecture for the applications across the IT estate, documenting the AS-IS architecture across multiple architecture views and establishing a framework for managing technical debt. The role will collaborate closely with the IT Services Applications development and support team, establishing the future application architecture, and the roadmap to implementing that architecture.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Good experience of working within an Enterprise architect team
- Demonstratable experience in creating, architecture views, viewpoint and building block design using an Enterprise architecture tool (e.g., ArchiMate, EA Sparx etc)
- Understand the application architecture landscape across QM, documenting the AS-IS architecture with particular focus on integrations using Enterprise architecture tool.
- Good experience of IT Architecture and underlying frameworks such as TOGAF
- Build Application Roadmaps (including but not limited to application, infrastructure, technology and integration)
- Proficient in methods and techniques for reviews, including architecture design and technical documents (low level design), test plans, business cases and other key deliverables.