Application Security Specialist | Hybrid (London) | up-to £110k base + bonus
La Fosse Associates have partnered with a leading financial services and insurance organization in London to bring on an Application Security Specialist; offering hybrid working and offices around the world - there is a clear career progression path and internal mobility if you're thinking of moving within the next few years! With an established team of 50-odd and reporting directly to the CISO, this role is perfect for someone who wants to be challenged, while also having the support of a team and learning/guidance opportunities leading to new heights.
In this role you will be responsible for providing security design services for a major insurance organization's application development teams, advising key stakeholders on AppSec features, identifying architectural and security risks associated with applications, providing expert knowledge of security architecture and design services for applications supporting different deployment methods, and work with lab teams to perform security reviews of design artefacts.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years experience in software dev roles
- Around 10 years industry experience in security architecture
- Expert-level knowledge of the full SDLC and a strong understanding of SAMM and OWASP Best Practice
- Comprehensive experience in security design of multi-cloud and multi-regulatory compliant applications
- Minimum of Bachelor's in Information Technology or related
- CISSP-ISSAP, CREST, CRTSA, GIAC, or GDSA - or evidence of self-learning at comparable level
Unfortunately, sponsorship is not offered for this role, and the successful candidate must be UK-based.
If you are interested please either apply or send me a copy of your CV to get a conversation started!