Appian Engineer - London - £65,000 - £75,000 - Hybrid - Perm role
We are working with one of the UK's largest Professional Service companies to look for an Appian Engineer. The successful candidate should have a proven background in developing automation solutions and being the technical lead on automation projects. You will also join our Automation CoE that provides technical leadership and governance of Automation solutions across the businesses.
- Assist multiple application development teams, both internal and external
- Providing timely architectural support to projects in a pragmatic but purposeful way
- The role holder must be willing to get involved with tech leads, developers, testers, and business analysts at a detailed level when the situation requires it
- You will manage the design and architecture of the extensive application estate and the demand placed on your team
- You have broad architectural experience based on practical experience gained working in a systems development environment, ideally working on high-profile, large-scale applications from feasibility to implementation.
- Expert experience in the design and implementation of a diverse range of technology solutions:
- Service-Oriented and Domain based Architectures
- Development technologies including Java, NET, HTML
- Ability to present technical solution design options and justification to all levels of the organisation
For more information apply now.