Your role is newly created and will be joining a PE backed, tech orientated business, with huge plans around disrupting their industry. This is a fast paced, agile environment utilising ServiceNow.
You will be responsible for ITSM across in-house agile teams and tech partners in a data-led environment, driving transformation of all aspects of Service and bringing new ways of thinking within a scaled agile environment.
Location: Reigate (Flexible approach)
Remuneration: up to £80,000 - £100,000 + bonus + benefits.
As the Agile Service Delivery Lead you will:
- Responsible for all aspects of Service Management and the associated processes.
- You'll lead a team of service professionals, working with the product squads to deliver agile service processes
- Ensure appropriate levels of availability, rapid recovery from failure and excellent insight into performance.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of new services being introduced as part of the transformation programme
To be successful as Agile Service Delivery Lead:
- 5 - 10 years minimum and proven IT technical and service delivery management experience.
- Experience working in a lean, agile, devops environment is a MUST.
- ITIL environment but must have ability to recognise and adapt to business needs.
- You'll thrive on transforming and disrupting, to create the ultimate service management capabilities
Sound interesting? Please do get in touch.